A new learning experience and you’re invited!
What is experiential learning and why is it important?
Experiential Learning is the process of learning by doing.
By engaging kids in hands on experiences and reflection, they are better able to connect theories and knowledge learned in a classroom to real world situations.
Why is experiential learning important?
When students participate in experiential education opportunities, they gain:
- A better understanding of what they are learning
- A broader view of the world and an appreciation of community
- Insight and a better understanding of their skills, interests, passions, and values
- Opportunities to collaborate with diverse groups of people
- Self confidence and leadership skills.
Join us for experiential events in STEM, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Let’s learn by doing in immersive experiences both in person and virtually in 2022.
Schedules will be posted soon for Spring & Summer experiences. More