In keeping with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) ‒ the law that protects children’s online privacy we do not collect personal information from children from our Website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us When Registering.If you register your child or children for our programs, we collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number; and we collect billing information (e.g., credit card number, expiration date, etc.), information regarding your children’s grade level, school and health information, and other information you directly give us on our Website and Health Form submission.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, geo location, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Log files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. We automatically log information about you and your computer.
USES OF INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us when registering, we will send you a confirmation email which summarizes the information you provided to us during registration and the consent, release, and waiver that you have agreed to when registering.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and selected partners. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications through an Opt Out provision.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services that you, our customers, request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your personal information with other third parties, other than sharing aggregate demographic information to the extent necessary to provide or improve our site or services, including a credit card processing company to process your credit card payment. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
OPTING OUT, INFORMATION CHOICES, INFORMATION CHANGES
If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your registration, account, and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
Parental Notice Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we must provide you with direct notice before collecting “personal information” from your child. Effective July 1, 2013, the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) updated COPPA to reflect changes in technology, and now considers a photograph, video, or audio file containing a child’s image or voice to be a child’s “personal information.” For more information about COPPA, please visit www.coppa.org.
Your consent is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your child’s information as may appear in an app, video or audio project that your child creates as part their GAC program. We will not collect, use, or disclose any such information from the child if you do not consent. If you do not provide consent to the collection of your child’s personal information in their GAC program as described above, your child will not be able to register for the program, and we will delete your online contact information from our records if it was provided by your child, and/or will not use your online contact information for the purposes stated in this notice. At any time, you may refuse to permit 1) your child’s participation in GAC program, 2) further use of your information or your child’s information, or 3) further contact with your child, and request that we delete your information or your child’s information. To exercise any of your rights, please email us at email@example.com, call us at 872.240.4230 or write to us at 1212 S Naper Blvd Suite 119-286, Naperville IL 60540.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY / COPPA STATEMENT